Life is challenging these days.
There are deadlines to chase.
Meetings to attend.
Flights to catch.
Deals to close.
Investors to keep happy.
Decisions to take. Sometimes, really tough ones.
Being a top business executive involves more than simply sipping coffee and gazing wistfully out the window of a high-rise corner office. It takes some work, sometimes a lot of work. You have to keep your company on the move all the time.
Whether you’re moving around within your organization getting a first-hand idea of what’s happening or zipping between cities managing relationships with clients and business partners, every minute seems to count more than anything else.
Back at home, spending quality time with your family and with yourself becomes a special kind of challenge. Health of body becomes as critical as health of mind. Both have an impact on the bottom line of your business.
My name is Milind Jadhav and I’m happy to have you here.
I am a Certified Life Coach. I work with a lot of leaders like you helping them make the most of their time, be way more productive and live a fast-paced yet relaxed life.
Here’s what my Clients do with the support of my coaching:
- Refine their daily habits and processes so that they repeat every day whatever is critical for their company and for themselves.
- Manage their daily tasks with my specially designed Productivity system so that they execute those tasks efficiently depending on their energy levels, importance of the task and time available.
- Get unstuck when they’re in a dilemma or in an overwhelmed state.
- Manage their travel well, learn from travel blues and minimize productivity drops that tend to happen when they’re away from office.
- Explore themselves at a deeper level, beyond the day to day rituals, clarifying for themselves where they stand in life in a personal and professional context.
- Set even bigger goals for themselves and create strategies/action plans to reach them.
- Get me to hold them accountable for actions they’re likely to procrastinate on.
- Use me as a sounding board.
Having said that, here’s what I do not do:
- I do not fix their problems.
- I do not teach them.
- I do not counsel them.
- I do not judge them.
As a Coach I believe that your solutions are the best solutions and that you are capable of generating better solutions than you are currently generating. I operate from the principle that you are taking full responsibility of your life and all the answers are hidden within you. As a Coach the skill I bring to the table is to help you bring out those answers.
Are you missing out on coaching?
Ten years ago, no one had heard of life, business, or corporate coaching. Today, it is featured in The New York Times, Fortune Magazine, Oprah, and CNN. Individuals all over the world are increasingly using the power of coaching to support them in achieving their goals. Some of the most successful people in the world work with coaches on their life’s plans. Some hire coaches in order to become successful and others hire coaches in order to stay successful!
Corporations are hiring coaches to coach their senior management as well as to work with teams of people through group coaching. Some of the largest and oldest corporations in the world now have a ‘coaching culture’ within their organizations. These include the likes of IBM, AT&T and Kodak!
I am based in India. It does not matter where you are based. You could be living in my neighbourhood or you could be in a time zone 12 hours different from mine. I can be your coach as long as you have a phone connection and/ or a good quality internet connection (for Skype calls if required) and an openness to taking support from a person who wins when you do.
Remember, no one NEEDS a coach. It’s just a slower, less fun – and often – more expensive road without one!
Follow me on Google Plus.